Passive crossover test in home.

Participant count
  • Participant list

arwolc

CarAudio.com Newbie
Latvia
Hello. I have Hertz EV165.5 mids. I want to make low pass cross(I have made it already(3rd order butterworth 750Hz). I test it with Phone aplication mic(db meter), I have no other special mic.
I have a problem, from 200-750(800)hz is flat line(all ok), after 800Hz, starting to fall down this db line, but where is 850-900 is a bump with +5db and continues till 1800Hz. I made 3rd butterworth, I add Zobel, but no changes.
Could someone help me, please? Or I need DSP and thats all? :)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yep. It would be a little over 3 wired in series, but that’s fine.
Agreed. I was actually thinking of building a 3-way passive and I compared the cost to a Dayton DSP and it makes no sense to go passive.
Also if you did decide to get another amp the output rca on the amp can be adjusted with the internal dsp
You're not trying to figure out the mass of air in your 3" port or whatever, you're trying to figure out the mass of air that you would need in an...
well they list that frequence response so I will try to use it. Also, does it help to have the marine speakers in their towers for such a thing...

About this thread

arwolc

CarAudio.com Newbie
arwolc
Latvia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from