Parking brake bypass.....

hmm...this this is nearly two years old, I doubt he will be sending you the pictures...
Okay I went and purchased a toggle switch and installed it i have the IVA-d300 now the only problem is that when I turn the switch on all is good untill I put the car in reverse or drive and you here the constant ding telling you the break is on even though it is not? How do you stop the sound ? must be another wire for that i guess. I have a 2004 Chevy Impala.. Appreciate any help..

I have a Kenwood dnx9980hd. I grounded the parking brake wire for this unit and the DVD works about 60% of the time. I get a message like Parking Off . I exit to the menu and then re-enter my play source and it works for a while, then eventually displays the same message. Has anyone experienced this or anything similar with this unit or any other Kenwood head unit? I'm wondering if there's something else at play here like whatever Alpine did with theirs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...