PAC Audio AmpPro AP4-CH41 R.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kapt67

CarAudio.com Newbie
Anyone installed the new Pac Audio AmpPro AP4-CH41 in a non amplified Ram truck yet? Mine just came in today and I'll be installing soon. It was easy on my old truck with the amplified system. I haven't done one of these yet. Any tips?

It's actually super easy. You flip #4 dip switch on the back, and install just as you did with the original. Then put the truck through a sleep cycle two times. This programs the radio to work with the converter. You must add amps. Your head unit will not put out any sound after this. In the box is a wiring harness that you connect the output from your amps to. Plug it in, and it runs the signal through the factory wiring to your speakers. Wire in your sub, pack it all up, and enjoy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.