P.A. System or Police Siren!?!?

greensport

Hey,

Does anyone have a PA System or Police Siren on their ride? I am looking for both actually but i can only come across a Wolo brand that has both and at a resonable price, but i dont know if the sirens sound cheezy or not? Well if anyone has any kind of PA system of police siren on their ride then let me know what kind and where you got it. Thanks

Are you looking for just the circuit board or a kit that comes with a light bar and horn as well...?

Great way to get pulled over;)

- Steve

Originally posted by greensport Hey,

Does anyone have a PA System or Police Siren on their ride? I am looking for both actually but i can only come across a Wolo brand that has both and at a resonable price, but i dont know if the sirens sound cheezy or not? Well if anyone has any kind of PA system of police siren on their ride then let me know what kind and where you got it. Thanks
My dad used to have one (this was a LONG time ago WWWAAAAYYYY b 4 my folks got married) it had a CB radio, too... im not sure how much this post will help, im just being a post wh0re;)

the cops will get you for police impersonation...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Originally posted by B&R Innovation2 Yeah thats if they can catch you.

Just dont be sickingly obvious with a window sticker that says PoLicE and a big 911 sticker on the body.
you just gave the riceboys more ideas....way to go!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i know a guy a guy that got pulled over for police impersonation. he had some siren and he was stuck in traffic, so he put it on his car to be able to get through faster. got caught by an undercover cop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-nate

I actually wrote that post from experience.

I saw a prelude (the uncle ben of rice [as in good]) on the back of a flat bed with a l33t PoLicE window sticker and a 911 Sticker (or air brushed) on the side.

I'm assuming it was being either impounded or wrecked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.