Oz Audio Superman Old School 3-way components CS180?

Participant count
  • Participant list

rpgonzalez

Item(s) for Sale:

3-way component speakers by OZ Audio superman series

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have these speakers I pulled from my car. I have seen that they were SQ speakers from the 90's or something like that and well sought after. When I pulled the speakers the little superman stickers were off the speaker and in the grill, and I had no idea how important they are so I vacuumed them up. But, they were definitely little superman stickers. They are mostly in great condition, except for one of the speakers which I had to repair years ago with speaker glue and some residual silicone on the back of the woofer used during install. I plan to put them on eBay, so even if you aren't interested in these, you could tell me if my price is right.

Price:

$200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$25 USPS

Item Pictures:

more pictures:

I used these (not this exact set) in my sound off car back in the day... they are great components ...that is about what they cost back then ....maybe more ...

actually, I think they were about twice that new ....

Two weeks ago, I would have bought these, but I'm not rebuilding my old S O car now ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.