WTB; Kenwood KAC - 1023, 923 + 823

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Athens, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

Looking to buy, one of each in working condition.

A Kenwood KAC - 1023

A Kenwood KAC - 923

A Kenwood KAC - 823

I know it's a long shot. But you don't know if you don't ask ....

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition, must be working, fully functional 100%

Price:

TBD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping to Athens, TN 37303

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yea, I saw the 1021, it was overpriced for what it was , and from Mexico ...And I really only want the 23 line anyways ...they had an amazing dampning factor and slew rates ... 1023 had 1000+ dampning factor, great sub control .......

like I said, it's a long shot, but I will find a good set eventually ....

I have 2 923's.. I could possible part with one of em.. Both in very good condition! I've had these for years since new. Each one pushes a polk 10 so there not beat on or abused.. I can get pics if you're interested..

Here ya go.. Pics uploaded here: KawiZX9R's Library | Photobucket

The left amp is in perfect condition. The amp on the right has a little light scuffing on the top couple of fins.. Other then a little dust and some light scuffs around a couple of the screw holes their both in really nice condition. Both channels on both amps work fine but I'll test them to make sure. I've had them in the last 3 cars I've owned and never had problem. I have a 943 running my fronts and mids and these are best amps I've ever owned.. Only reason I'm considering selling one is because I've been laid off from work and could use a lil extra cash.

Yea, those are nice. And I agree, still some of the best amps ever made... Either one will do, as it will be going into an old school set up and getting used also.

So, I guess figure out what you want for one of them, and shoot me a PM please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...