oz audio power matrix series

Participant count
  • Participant list
Make sure you know which one you are talking about, its either Matrix OR Power, not both.

The Matrix Elite series is geared towards SQL installs, more focused on the SQ side of things. They are compared to W6v2s often.

The Power series is geared for extreme SPL use. Its somewhat like the Eclipse Ti Pro in the fact that they tried to give it some SQ also. I wouldn't use it unless I was an SPL competitor.

So basically, to replace the W6, go for the Matrix Elite. They should definately be better than the 1st gen W6s.

Make sure you know which one you are talking about, its either Matrix OR Power, not both.
The Matrix Elite series is geared towards SQL installs, more focused on the SQ side of things. They are compared to W6v2s often.

The Power series is geared for extreme SPL use. Its somewhat like the Eclipse Ti Pro in the fact that they tried to give it some SQ also. I wouldn't use it unless I was an SPL competitor.

So basically, to replace the W6, go for the Matrix Elite. They should definately be better than the 1st gen W6s.
exactly what he said:D

I think it's the Power series. sorry about that. I got another question, how are Kove Audio's Armaggedon subwoofer? I might be getting a 15" of that or the Oz audio. Which one is better?

For SQ or SQL Oz is the winner hands down. I have some of the armageddon z12d's and oz matrix elites. The Oz are FAR better sq but the kove could get a little louder but tons more power to do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.