SOLD Over car audio. Selling it all

Casurfballa
10+ year member

I pulled all this out of my last car and the thought of tearing the interior out of my new car to put it in makes my stomach curl.

I will post pics soon.

JL audio A6450. $175

JL audio A2150. $90

Audio control 6XS in black. $150 With sub level control and cable

Audio control EQS in black. $200

Alpine cda 7995 with remote and faceplate box $150

I have a bunch of Monster pro audio RCA cables and a Kicker 0 gauge amp kit with distribution blocks I would like to get around 200 for all of that.

No they arn't. I would like to sell local and will give local people first dibs for a week or so. Then I will think about shipping. I really hate dealing with shipping. I live in Miracle Mile/Beverly Hills area.

Here are some pics.

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

the wires are cut becuase its much faster to just snip a couple wires then find a tiny screw driver and unscrew them. Please don't imply that my equipment might be stollen. You could not be further from the truth.

Overeasy. All of my equipment is in perfect working order. I am giving local people first dibs. I really hate shipping I like FTF transfers. However you are the first on the list if I choose to ship.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.