Outsideshot23 is a SCAMMER!

my niqqa needs no proof....outsideshot23 is a scammer
actually though, i did post proof. some of his responses are jaw dropping. dude is a straight up douchebag.

dont even argue with the weiner, even if you are right you are still wrong.
says the dude that pmd me the other day. if you boys only knew how many pms i got, im truly needed here. plus, me......wrong? HA!

why are u making threads about someone scamming when it didnt happen to u>?
reading>you ........dude is a noob and knew the regular would get his jock riders to join in. you are proving a great example of this fyi. plus, i do what i want.

reading>you ........dude is a noob and knew the regular would get his jock riders to join in. you are proving a great example of this fyi. plus, i do what i want.
im taking no ones side nor did i ride anyones jock..i read the thread and like usual that didnt answer anything i said...the scamming didnt happen to u so there is no need to create the thread and bump it for no apparent reason....i feel that he should be refunded the cash if the batt was messed up....trolling>>>>you....

im taking no ones side nor did i ride anyones jock..i read the thread and like usual that didnt answer anything i said...the scamming didnt happen to u so there is no need to create the thread and bump it for no apparent reason....i feel that he should be refunded the cash if the batt was messed up....trolling>>>>you....
THIS! but he just says "sorry about your luck" what a POS......bump

says the dude that pmd me the other day. if you boys only knew how many pms i got, im truly needed here. plus, me......wrong? HA!
i pm'd you asking about the LACRX thing to find the thread, dumbass that was the only reason.

dude get a ****ing life, get off the computer and go do something productive.

i pm'd you asking about the LACRX thing to find the thread, dumbass that was the only reason.
dude get a ****ing life, get off the computer and go do something productive.
awww, did i get you mad you poor little pansy? too dam bad, get over it sport........bump and also, dont ever pm my amazing self again especially when the thread you were asking about was at the top, retard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

peterwiener

Banned
peterwiener
with your mom *****
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views