OT - Vehicle Suggestions

Mark_ab
5,000+ posts

The Alpha Male
I'm having a terrible time deciding on a new vehicle. There are several restrictions on what the car can be, though; here they are.

1. Drivable all year (including winter)

2. Fairly decent gas milliage

3. Aesthetically pleasing

4. Under $15K Canadian (so, like a dollar sixty four American or so)

I have on my list of possibilities - VW Corrado, Mazda MX-6, BMW 325, Eagle Talon TSI AWD, Lexus ES300

Any help would be great.

My mom had an Eagle about 5-10 years ago. We were on a trip down to Florida, and it broke down somewhere in Kentucky. Man that was a fun trip. Anyways,I like the BMW the best out of those listed. The Lexus is also very nice.

get the corado, i think it looks cool, and they do nice in winter... evry few years you need to check the electricity on it though the older vw's have some probs. and they are supercharged! im saving up for one right now!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

Originally posted by audiolife dunno about resale value but i like the contour svt's for a 4 door they are sweet for an economy car also used civics are nice
True, Contour SVT's are a decent car. Maybe a little too "family" for me, though (I'm very picky, and fickle!)

Originally posted by audiolife good car for sounds though
Well, regardless of the car I'm going to Brown Bread the heck out of it, with some of that liquid deadener on top. Are you refering to the acoustical advantages of it's dash/seat/etc layout? If so, I haven't seen the inside of one.

Originally posted by audiolife dunno about resale value but i like the contour svt's for a 4 door they are sweet for an economy car also used civics are nice
Iv always been a fan of the SHO taurus. More so the engine than the car. One of the best V6 on the market.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.