Orion XTR

Participant count
  • Participant list

ZmanTT
10+ year member

tx
Ok i have had 2 Orion XTR 12" subs setting in my closet for a little over a year now and i finally have the money to buy an amp. I am seriously thinking about getting the JBL bp1200.1 i have only heard good things about this amp. but anyways i was just wondering if this amp is for me. The subs are single voice coil/ 4 ohm/ 800 watts RMS sorry about the stupid question but i am an extreme newbie to all this car audio stuff and i really need ya'lls help

Thank you, Clint

alright cool, where is the cheapest place to buy this amp....i know ikesound.com has it for 275 but is there a cheaper place to get it....i alos looked at the NINE.1 you think that the JBL would work better for me in this case? thanks

Nine.1 won't be around for some time...another 2 months at least I believe...

I'd go with the ikesound route, they have a 1 yr warranty on it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.