orion xtr 1500.1 vs cab 1600.1

Yeah it seems like a good deal for the power you get anyways would you guys recommend the American bass xfl or soundqubed hds312. 1 as you know soundqubed is having a sell on that sub for like 130 or 140 seems like a good deal.

Yeah it seems like a good deal for the power you get anyways would you guys recommend the American bass xfl or soundqubed hds312. 1 as you know soundqubed is having a sell on that sub for like 130 or 140 seems like a good deal.
think most will agree xfl is better than hds now the hdc3 is more sub i would say..

Alright thanks Ive heard the xfl like lows compared to the hdc3 and the hdc3 likes higher tuning I'm a lows kind of guy I like my **** to be floating if you know what I mean.
yeah like jeff showed i think the hdc are ok., i would take the hds3 but i don't have to have 25hz bass but it's just the basket on hdc better better motor and all.. peeps do like the xfl though and cheaper than the hdc..

I really want to see the video of them running a cab 1600 at 1000 hz.
i tried to find it.. showed rating at 40 hz and at 1k on a paper after test i think, it was weeks ago when i was worried about my sub so i didn't care enough to save it..

The tests that BigD did were at 40hz...
yeah i just saw that.. also the 3 videos all show like 1380 ,1580 and 1750 or so each amp was way diff, maybe because of power supply or something.. i can't find the 1 i was talking about of course..

I might be bringing up an old post but I still wanted to post this I bought the orion xtr amp and the cab 1600 from a good friend of mine I just thought I would post the differences and my opinion on which one I think is better. So the orion has a very cheap bass knob, no full ssf only 0 and 25 hz while the cab is completely adjustable, the xtr has a plug in for strapping 2 amps together the cab is strappable also but a different way. I can completely say no doubt that the cab is just an overall better amp with more power than the xtr I'm not saying the xtr is bad but you can literally buy the Cab for 200 while the xtr is more. If I was to choose between the two the cab has my vote it's a power house for 200 bucks I also had problems with my xtr going into protect after playing for awhile and the cab never done that so I just sent the xtr back and kept the beastly cab.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.