Noob question, Where to mount an amp?

Alpine mrp f600

It is not

What about, same location but with some brackets and just rise it up as far as i can go?

Vibration maybe?

Wife is not happy as it is, just sitting in the trunk

Alpine mrp f600
It is not

What about, same location but with some brackets and just rise it up as far as i can go?

Vibration maybe?

Wife is not happy as it is, just sitting in the trunk
Why is your wife sitting in the trunk? Mount to the back of the seat?

Can not install it under seat as it is way too big.

Options?

@ Macsdad, LOL, LOL.....

Back to the seat, it folds, we don't fold or use that much.

It would go side way, would that be OK?

I see.

This amp has Bass eq, on and off setting, I'm using JL comp speaker with the passive crossover, where should I set this setting?

It's off but not sure what would be the right setting

Using Kenwood excelon kdc x501 HU

Wife's approval, heck NO!

Let me tell you, I already installed the HU on this 2015 accord, speakers, sealed and deadened the front doors, bought something that I didn't liked; output converter to fit the stock radio, didn't like the sound, but now with this excelon HU, it sounds amazing or a lot better. I just need to finish with the CCF on the doors and maybe the MLV. Would it make a difference? Using MLV? Been following hope's thread.

Don't know if it will interfere with speaker crossover, that's why I'm asking about the Bass eq.

this is been a long journey for me, old fart learning something new and enjoying it.

A few more questions about amp settings and wire reducer.

The amp has some crossover settings, more settings, and don't know where to dial the know, it goes from 50 to 400hz, what's the recommended setting to use?

Also, the amp wire that I'm using is 4awg, + battery to amps, but I have a distribution metal box, one wire goes to front speaker amp and the other to sub amp, problem is that the wire (4awg) doesn't fit right on amp, can I use 2 8awg wire from distribution box to feed both amps?

Also, can I use same screw location, to ground both amps? Using 8awg wire as well?

Noob question, I know!

But better safe than sorry

Knock, knock somebody home?

Have a question, the amp wire that I'm using is 4awg, + battery post wired all the way to the amps, but I have a distribution metal box, one wire goes to front speaker amp and the other to sub amp, problem is that the wire (4awg) doesn't fit right on amp slot, can I use 2 8awg wire from distribution box to feed both amps?

Also, can I use same screw location, to ground both amps? Using 8awg wire as well?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.