Orion HCCA recone

Yeah pretty simple mane. What were you powering it with and how long was it being used? I've heard people say the coils burn easily and i've also heard they take a lot more power than rated. Wuz the deal?

Im powering it with a hifonics brz 2400 at 2ohms, so its getting 1700watts of power. Ive had it for about a year, but when I first got it I was WAY overpowering it. I had the bass boost up way to high and I think that did some damage to it. Also I havnt done anything as for as power supply. Ive got a 2 farad cap, but that really doesnt do anything. Im actually in the process of buying a higher output battery and alternator.

I said it would beat MOST systems, and most systems aren't built for spl. So I stick by my statement. And plus brandinooo, you got an 18 inch audioque, of coarse that'll beat out my one 15. And phoenix risen, that soundstream you got is a beast, and can handle way more power than mine can, but is also more explensive, which is why i was suggesting the hcca.

I said it would beat MOST systems, and most systems aren't built for spl. So I stick by my statement. And plus brandinooo, you got an 18 inch audioque, of coarse that'll beat out my one 15. And phoenix risen, that soundstream you got is a beast, and can handle way more power than mine can, but is also more explensive, which is why i was suggesting the hcca.
Most systems to you is only about 15% of this forum; and those are mostly built for daily.

Would beat mine though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Most systems to you is only about 15% of this forum; and those are mostly built for daily.
Would beat mine though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Ya, i wasn't really thinking about all the competition level systems people have on here. Mine isn't competition level yet, but i'm working on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.