Orion 2500d or Hifonics BRX 3016

For $400 or below, i would go with a AQ/SQ-2200, or Crescendo Bc2000 or BC3500(i got one used before for $450). Another option is my current SS Ta1.3000d's(no im not nut hugging). its just proved to be very reliable. Ive been running it .5ohm daily since i have had it, hasnt got hot or protected and its running on stock 80a alt with 2 agm's in the trunk by the amp.

i would just keep looking around and not settle to quickly. Deals pop up so id keep looking

My wife's 4480 runs at .5 daily. Has been for 8 months no issues. And mine did the same for a year biggest issue with these companies is the cd if you have an issue

There's few other amps with issues of literally zero output issues like these vfl 4480.1 amps. Even hifonics, audiopipe and shark has steady power performance across the board vs these where its a complete hit or miss. I dont care how good yours is. I care about if others will get fked by these unpredictable amps or not. Like me and a lot of other people that bought them based on this forum's nuthuggery of them. Absolutely worst new amp purchase decision i ever made.

i have actually heard this alot across all of the facebook audio groups im in in when they are brought it. its only here that i hear they are good and its only from a very few people.

There's few other amps with issues of literally zero output issues like these vfl 4480.1 amps. Even hifonics, audiopipe and shark has steady power performance across the board vs these where its a complete hit or miss. I dont care how good yours is. I care about if others will get fked by these unpredictable amps or not. Like me and a lot of other people that bought them based on this forum's nuthuggery of them. Absolutely worst new amp purchase decision i ever made.
Theres not a place of business that hasnt had a chit run of production man??Especially due to mass production/lines.Every business has trial and error.Moving from one facility to another creates issues as well, till they get everything in sync/operating properly,doesnt mean that they make a chitty product from issues that are addressed for an almost perfect product

i have actually heard this alot across all of the facebook audio groups im in in when they are brought it. its only here that i hear they are good and its only from a very few people.

They wont care if others get a good amp or a bad amp. They just know theres work fine and will recommend it even though there's a clear issue with if you either get a good or bad amp from AB

Theres not a place of business that hasnt had a chit run of production man??Especially due to mass production/lines.Every business has trial and error.Moving from one facility to another creates issues as well, till they get everything in sync/operating properly,doesnt mean that they make a chitty product from issues that are addressed for an almost perfect product
From the amount of low output complaints about these particular amps its a lot higher than any other amp talked about across multiple forums and facebook groups from people that know what they are doing. Thats why i'd rather recommend something that people have literally zero issues with output. Actual korean boards that put out stable power across the board with zero output complaints.

From the amount of low output complaints about these particular amps its a lot higher than any other amp talked about across multiple forums and facebook groups.
Ive purchased two more and ran those as well, and no issues thus far..I am happy with them

im just saying im not saying they are shit, im just saying ive heard more complaints about them then some of the other amps that are considered shit... just an opinion though nothing more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.