option's on rear metal side panel flex

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay I tried searching but no real post about this. I finally decided to tackle this extremely loud vibration its worse than the roof that flexes up to the front doors. The flex/ vibration is coming from the outside panel above the rear wheel on both sides. I can see it and if I push hard on it it stops. I was going to dynomat it but afraid it wont work as the is something that looks similar already in place from the factory. Any help?

Okay I tried searching but no real post about this. I finally decided to tackle this extremely loud vibration its worse than the roof that flexes up to the front doors. The flex/ vibration is coming from the outside panel above the rear wheel on both sides. I can see it and if I push hard on it it stops. I was going to dynomat it but afraid it wont work as the is something that looks similar already in place from the factory. Any help?
Take some pictures of what exactly your refering too.

If its a rattle or sounds like something is hitting something else then ccf or some soft material between the two would help.

Deadener can certainly help up to a point.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I would but its to dark here right now and its the finder I call it a side panel. And I know its that because it pluses with the bass. Basically the resonating feq.
Your phone has a flash feature. Tomorrow has daylight. Your english is a bit broken or your drunk.

If its resonating. Sound deaden it and call it a day

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

dynamat is overpriced is sh*tty compared to everything else on the market. There's sky high 120 mill deadener, SDS deadener, second skin

and this

IMG_20150527_134109777_HDR_zpsxtgdaa42.jpg

U want a butyl sound deadener... Anything ashfault based will turn into jello when it's in the sun. Acouple layers of some 80m butyl sound deadener will get the job done. The brands Jeff listed are nice. Also stringer expert 80m is a nice deal on Amazon. About $80-100 for 36sq ft.

U want a butyl sound deadener... Anything ashfault based will turn into jello when it's in the sun. Acouple layers of some 80m butyl sound deadener will get the job done. The brands Jeff listed are nice. Also stringer expert 80m is a nice deal on Amazon. About $80-100 for 36sq ft.
ban evasion

[quote name='massive-Spl']Denim gave me my name back. He's a mod PM him if you have a problem[/QUOTE]
@denim is a mod?

Sure doesn't look like your name

[quote name='wew lad']@denim is a mod?

Sure doesn't look like your name[/QUOTE]

Go to home page. Scroll down to bottom where is says active users and list all the members online. Demins name is highlighted yellow/orange meaning he's a mod. Not sure why he didn't unbanned my old name but this massive-spl will do

Bunch of cry babies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif just leave me alone and you guys can jerk off each other!

I help out and give people advise... Only people complaining are wew lad,trust fund, papermaker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.