Optimal MonoBlock Settings & HOW TO GET MORE Out Of A PreFab Box [Position/Volume/Output]

Participant count
  • Participant list

EDDYGAGE

☆E-Motions Audio Design☆
Ok...Hey Audiophiles & My Favorite Peeps🤩... personal I just want to say thanks for having me and I've used this forum a lot of times but never actually posted a thread so I'm hoping to get some advice from all of you beautiful people that are just like me: OCD-ADD-ADHD CarAudio Maniacs In Training 💪🤣🤜💥🤛

Ok FEW THINGS....So I'm Seriously Debating On Whether This Box Is Too Big...As It Sounds GREAT To an untrained ear..I believe that it has a very solid thick SPL Clean Thud when it Hits... BUT!!!.....Something Feels Off🤔🤔

I Truly Believe (With Y'allz Help) I can..Not Only.. get more out of this total setup BUT ALSO.. satisfy my pondering and getting rid of this constant nagging feeling that I could get more out of what I HAVE and...*(as you will gather from the total description of the entire system installation down below)... what I've done was for the best of my knowledge what has worked for me in the past but honestly I think the box is too big I think it is placed the wrong way and as much as I'd like to describe more why don't I get to it LOL okay here we go ...as it is...here is what I got:

( 2005 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE/LIMITED VAN)
-Pioneer AVH-290BT (HEAD UNIT)
-Hifonics BRUTUS BRX-2416.1D (AMP)
-AudioPipe TXX-BDC4-15D4@2-Ohm (SUB)
-Stinger SPC5010 10.Farad Pro Hybrid (CAP)
-Q-POWER QBOMB15VL 3.85Cu.Ft. (BOX)
+OPTIMA Red Top Battery & All Wired CLEAN w/ 4ga-AWG-OFC Amp Kit + A BIG-3 Upg.

OK So...with all that said....NEXT... I'll post photos... of as it is now...including:
current amplifier settings, the way the knobs are positioned, etc. and please advise what you would change, and ALSO!!!! WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MORE OUT OF THIS BOX...how to make this box perform and sound better and put out optimal for this Subwoofers parameters?!
*(BTW I have actually lined the inside of it with very thin bass-wool and I didn't want to put any more than needed because I didn't want to take away from the cleanliness of the thump).. but anyway just tell me what you guys think I should possibly do maybe position it to fire to the rear? I've always had better experience with it firing to the rear no matter what kind of car I've had but again the reason this post is so thoroughs I want everyone's thoughts and opinions on this I sincerely appreciate it folks thank you for your time!

Last edited:
LMAO Amen brother and I'm trying to run it at 38 LOL anyway what do you think I can do as far as fixing that option I know I could possibly try to make the box smaller on the inside how would I do that like what do you recommend bro... that is until I have one of you guys make me a new box 🤣🤣💪💪💪

ALSO... AT THE MOMENT IT'S FIRING TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT AS YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT YOU THINK I SHOULD FACE IT FIRING REAR CUZ I THINK IT HAS PLENTY OF SPACE I EVEN TOOK THE SEATS OUT CUZ I'M DOING THE SOUND DEADENING JOB PRETTY MUCH IN THE ENTIRE CAR...

Anyway on the second photo look at all that space I mean I should be like shaking cars next to me and I might be I guess I don't know cuz I'm in my own car LMFAO but I'm just saying I feel like that box is too big bro what do you think? how can I shrink it what can I put in there? where? how? what? material? schematics? etc.

by the way thanks for applying so quickly bro
🤜💥🤛

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1611898154465_6760790876865634027.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1611898154465_6760790876865634027.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 16126529114075172497730624951432.jpg
    16126529114075172497730624951432.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 65
I think I'm just expecting a little too much out of this audio pipe LMAO

Ok.....🤔🤔🤔🤔😱😱😱😱...Hold up bro...LOL...I THINK I MAY HAVE FIXED MY OWN PROBLEM YET.... feel free to criticize heavily🤣🤣Please💪...but uhhmm... let me take that back... LOL so I want to adjusted the gaines on the amplifier I'm at about I'd say 82% Pwr...and some other adjustments...**I will post it final picture of the knob settings on the amplifier itself shortly...

***But then I went on the head unit and here's what I did...Source Level +1.... Loudness at MID *(out of Low-Mid-High)...i put the high-pass filter at 100Hz ....subwoofer Frequency at 80Hz ....Bass Booster at +2.... Subwoofer LVL +2....*(out of (-6 to +6)...and finally a picture of my EQ Setting As It Is Now!...HOLY MOTHER OF GOD😱

16126553835937391026465129464137.jpg

Thank You Pioneer🤤💪💪Dizzayum💪💪💪FINALLY,🥴🥴🥴😁😁😁😵😵😵🤯🤯🤯YESSSS🤤🤤🤤

P.S.
any other suggestions?? should I bring the frequencies down turn off high pass filter on the head unit or make any other adjustments that you guys would suggest?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.