opinions on these 2 amp plz :)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Both are decent amps. Neither one really has anything special going on for it. Both are fused the same although the kicker is rated for more power. We have used both kicker and polk amps at work in a marine environment and have had very little if any problems from either. For the money I would personally go with the polk . Does a little less power but should still be plenty for mids and highs and seems to be quite a bit cheaper than the kicker. Kicker does have much nicer power and speaker input terminals though if that is important to you. I think i'd give the edge to the polk in the crossover section though. Either one would be a good addition to most setups.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.