Opinions On a 2k Jeep Xj Cherokee

Participant count
  • Participant list
they are excellent vehicles, easy to work on, and there are a ton of parts out there for them for cheap. with that kind of mileage it will probably have a valve cover leak and possibly rear main, both are fairly easy to fix. the auto trannys are **** near bullet proof along with the np231 and 242 t cases. there is a wealth of aftermarket stuff out there as well especially in the offroad community. you can find all the info you ever wanted here http://www.naxja.org if you have any specific questions just ask. i have had close to a dozen cherokees and used them from my daily driver to hard core rockcrawlers.

Add has been deleted but. I have to say. They are great vehicles. As stated above. Last a long time. I love the two I have. Both with more miles then the one listed for sale. Keep up vehicle in good working order aka. Changes fluids service parts when needed. And yeah like said up above. Easy to work parts are all over the place. Local junk as well.

wow, i thought this was someone posting about my XJ i just put on CL for 2000 lol

i have a 93 cherokee ill sell if i can, if not im gonna keep it. its walled for 12 10" subs in a bandpass 4th order. 151k miles. they are great vehicles though. alot of friends have/have had them and they all loved them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.