Opinion on - 18" Night Stalker Brand Sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

rayan66
10+ year member

I want to know if anyone has ever heard of a subwoofer brand called..."Night Stalker"

It's 1000 watts and 4 ohm. single voice coil. I have a crown victoria, i need to move from my Rockford 12" HE2's, and upgrade to something that fits the car better....

Also,

any opinions on Audiobahn AW1206T 12" Flame? It's not a 15" or 18" but the 12" sub is 1100 watts rms.. it's powerful i guess.. any opinions? im on the market for subs.

THANKS!

the bahn will get loud if thats what you want. as for SQ...dont count on much. about the night stalker...never heard of it....by the name of it...doesn't sound too good. Its like me making a sub and naming it "Flaming Dragon." Try to make it sound cool and hope somebody buys it. but maybe im wrong and its good...who knows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.