Opening a car audio shop soon..what is a good site to order equipment from?

aaron7114
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Arkansas
I will be opening up a car audio shop in my town within the next 6 months. Already have a building with 3 car garage and will be going in a week or so to get my business license. We won't really be keeping much inventory in stock it is going to be more of a custom installs and such where the customer tells us what they want and we get it ordered for them and install it.

I have planned on buying all of my products through hifisoundconnection.com since that is where i have bought most of my audio equipment in the past and have been pleased with their service and prices. I also like the fact that they are a authorized kicker reseller because that is my brand of choice but also like that they carry just about all the other brands also. I have spoke with hifisoundconnection and told them about my plans to see if they could offer me any kind of discount. They said could probably give me free shipping and some disocunts on some products.

My question is is there any other website or company that might have better deals than hifisoundconnection?

That so answered my question.
Dont listen to him, all the nuthuggers think that all mainstream equipment is crap. Your better off calling the companies direct and finding out who is a distributor the the product your looking to sell. That way you get dealer cost on it without having to stock a bunch of stuff.

honestly if you dont know who or where you will be ordering from you should not start a business. but i am sure some guys opinion on ca.com matters so....you need to call all the individual companies to talk to them about getting deal cost. it will be sooo much less than what any site online can give to you. so call kicker (i would suggest JL, eclipse, ect ect) and tell them you are starting a business and looking to sell their product. they will ask for your business licence and maybe take a trip to see your store.

honestly if you dont know who or where you will be ordering from you should not start a business. but i am sure some guys opinion on ca.com matters so....you need to call all the individual companies to talk to them about getting deal cost. it will be sooo much less than what any site online can give to you. so call kicker (i would suggest JL, eclipse, ect ect) and tell them you are starting a business and looking to sell their product. they will ask for your business licence and maybe take a trip to see your store.

I'm not too sure Eclipse will help him out much....

We don't plan on making a lot on equipment. That is not our goal. Our main purpose is doing custom installs. However there is no where around here that sells car audio other than walmart so we plan on ordering stuff for the customers if they do not already have what they want. That is why I was asking for a good site so we can cut down on customers cost.

We don't plan on making a lot on equipment. That is not our goal. Our main purpose is doing custom installs. However there is no where around here that sells car audio other than walmart so we plan on ordering stuff for the customers if they do not already have what they want. That is why I was asking for a good site so we can cut down on customers cost.
where are you located at? i may know some peeps for ya

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.