OoMesKoO - Rude as hell and a slow shipper

You work in customer service? Pretty ironic considering you've been the customer from hell in this exchange.
Hmm, let's see:

Seller lists a product, describes it accurately.

You purchase a product, knowing exactly what it was.

One month later, it turns out you cannot figure out how to install your product, you throw a fit and threaten to file a claim if the seller doesn't refund your money.

Seller makes very reasonable thread, posts proof of all transactions and basically makes you look like a complete moron who does not deserve a refund.

You begin posting...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
God you're dumb. Being a customer and working in customer service are 2 completely different things. When you're the customer, you have the right to be upset with crappy service. When you work in customer service you resolve the issues. The fact that it took a month for me to get to the alternator is COMPLETELY irrelevant. My alternator has 4 bolts, the one he sold me has 2. Go read the thread again and attempt another synopsis.

If you buy anything from him, be prepared to wait at least a week for him to ship it. If you run into any problems with the product, anticipate a rude response and a "**** you, I have the money already" attitude. Just a heads up.
He is posting his experience with this certain seller. This is what the feedback forum is for, and he is certainly entitled to share his experience with everyone.

He is posting his experience with this certain seller. This is what the feedback forum is for, and he is certainly entitled to share his experience with everyone.
Let me just help the retards here (NeedDirections)... something along the lines of I'm mad because the alternator doesn't fit... and he's entitled to be rude and ship slowly. I'm wrong /end thread

With Ebay and others you get a week to ship. If someone has no job or life its easy to ship right away, but I hope your not that dumb.
I have a job and I ship by 3PM the next day. I have a mailroom that handles that. You sound like a slow shipper. No excuse for not shipping out ASAP. A week is too long in my book.

Blados, I don't know what to say about this one. It was kinda uncool to after a month throw negative feedback on the dude's name. Slow shipping should have been kept to yourself. I were you, I would contact the Iraggi dude and ask him. Like I said in my other thread, my Mechman was not a direct fit. Guy made a bracket out of some aluminum and I have had no problems out of it. You just need somebody that could do that.

And dude, a month later? Go buy a television from Best Buy, wait over a month and try and take it back. You're stuck with it Brah. Sell it to somebody that knows what they are doing. You'd have a legit beef if the alt was bad.

I have a job and I ship by 3PM the next day. I have a mailroom that handles that. You sound like a slow shipper. No excuse for not shipping out ASAP. A week is too long in my book.
Blados, I don't know what to say about this one. It was kinda uncool to after a month throw negative feedback on the dude's name. Slow shipping should have been kept to yourself. I were you, I would contact the Iraggi dude and ask him. Like I said in my other thread, my Mechman was not a direct fit. Guy made a bracket out of some aluminum and I have had no problems out of it. You just need somebody that could do that.

And dude, a month later? Go buy a television from Best Buy, wait over a month and try and take it back. You're stuck with it Brah. Sell it to somebody that knows what they are doing. You'd have a legit beef if the alt was bad.
I was going to keep the negative feeback to myself but he made the issue public. I was already aggravated with the slow shipping and when I went to have it installed, it didn't fit. I had no intention of this issue even hitting the forums, he brought that. A week, a month, or a year, if he's a crappy seller, he's a crappy seller. It's only fair of me to share with everyone.

pics of your alt vs. his trying to bolt up

or hell take yours out and make a comparison between the two.

I was going to keep the negative feeback to myself but he made the issue public. I was already aggravated with the slow shipping and when I went to have it installed, it didn't fit. I had no intention of this issue even hitting the forums, he brought that. A week, a month, or a year, if he's a crappy seller, he's a crappy seller. It's only fair of me to share with everyone.
I just don't see what makes him a crappy seller? It took a week to ship it to you, and **** happens. Some people on here, including myself, work 50-75 hrs. a week and have college classes 4 nights a week. On here, I'm honestly suprised if a seller gets the product shipped out in less than 3 days anymore. BIG F**king DEAL. He did start that thread, but was very professional in his explaination. You freaked out because you messed up and tried to make him look like a dick, whether it's quick cash you're looking for or not. If you threatened to file a pp claim against me via pm or a thread and I was in the right, I'd probably have the same attitude as him.

The point is, you're blowing this way out of proportion for a mistake you made. You're expecting him to go out of his way and out of pocket to correct your mishap a month ago...

as in the other thread. it is starting to really seem like you have a different motor than stock.

which by no means makes it oomeskoo's fault.

thats oversight on your part for not checking your car to make sure that everything was correct.

as in the other thread. it is starting to really seem like you have a different motor than stock.
which by no means makes it oomeskoo's fault.

thats oversight on your part for not checking your car to make sure that everything was correct.
Let's assume for a second that the motor is stock, which I will verify tomorrow. If that's the case, he is in the wrong. I KNOW my stock alt has 4 bolts. If it's my mistake for buying it, then fine. He still handled it completely wrong regardless of fault. He's a slow shipper and was rude with me. Get off his balls already.

just for the guy that is installing the alternator...you do not use the back support.

I've done 12 installs in OBS chevys...you just totally get rid of that back support and just use the 2 on the front/bottom of the alt

Wow this is a fun thread.

I wish I saw this from the get go.

Man, you are something else. You make a mistake, and instead of taking it upon yourself to just sell it, because you screwed up, you threatened me with paypal claims, unless I refunded you. It was explained very good in my for sale ad, and the alternator fits your specific vehicle. I dont know what else you want me to say.

And as far as it taking a week, do you not recall me agreeing with your needs, and making sure YOU got a good deal on shipping, and YOU sent me a prepaid UPS label? I had never done something like that, and was unsure as to how it worked. So that took a few days. Not to mention, I dont have a printer (i know, what the hell is wrong with me?) so I had to get a friend to let me borrow his computer. All through that, you still call me out for being rude. I got news for ya man, there is nobody here that would accomodate your requests for an "immediate refund". Not after a month. It was your purchase, your mistake. What at ALL makes that my fault?

As stated here, many times, this should have stayed in the appropriate thread. There was no need for another one. I am by no means an ass here in this transaction, and my name shouldnt be slandered like this.

Thank you.

And hell...

While im at it... ill even air out my PMs that make me look like a rude asshole.

Blados:

I see you've been on a couple times since my last pm and have yet to respond. Please let me know what you want to do. I hope we can resolve this in a timely manner.

Thanks,

Jason

Second PM:

If you can come up with something that will allow me to secure the alternator on the backside let me know. I am in no way trying to rip you off. If anything, I would like to keep it if it will work. I purchased an item from you and I expected it to work. This is nothing personal.

My reply to those:

I'm sorry to tell ya man, but that is how it comes from the factory. It is a direct bolt in. It was in my tahoe, and a yukon prior to that. No problems whatsoever. Whatever your mechanic seems to think, is his own bad work. It is what it is. Its been a month, I'm not responsible in any way because your mechanic isn't happy with the way it fits.

Blados reply:

Honestly, I don't like the way you're treating the situation. The "I don't give a ****" mentality will only get you so far in life. If I told you the day I received it, that it didn't fit, you would have responded the same. You clearly know nothing of customer service and you don't care about people you sell too. It's too much of a hassle to file a claim and wait 30 days so I'll deal with it since you're clearly the one hurting for money.

I was a little jerked off at the fact that you expected me to fix whatever problems your having. I am not selling my services with my products. Why am I responsible for the installation of the alternator? Its a direct bolt in to a 1999 GMC Yukon. Sounds like you need to call and get pissed at Dom Iraggi himself. Not me.

Agreed, unless you have stated clearly that you won't be shipping till such and such or that it may take a week at most or something, BEFORE payment. If you don't mention anything about shipping when the seller is asking for an address to send payment to, etc, then it should be assumed that you will be shipping within a day or two, pending reasonable complications...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Blados

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Blados
Baltimore
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies