OoMesKoO - Rude as hell and a slow shipper

Why should I leave my comments there? Fact: He's a slow, rude seller.
i understand that 100%

posting in that thread would still get it out there

people are just going to see this as childish

like i said i understand the deal was a crap deal to you

at the end of the day though he sent what you paid for

slow shipping does **** though pretty much everyone on here has had it happen to them at least 1 time

i understand that 100%posting in that thread would still get it out there

people are just going to see this as childish

like i said i understand the deal was a crap deal to you

at the end of the day though he sent what you paid for

slow shipping does **** though pretty much everyone on here has had it happen to them at least 1 time
I didn't complain about the product in this thread. I'll go with the assumption that it's the right alternator for the vechicle I told him, that's fine. If everyone could read, they would see that I said he is rude and a slow shipper. That's all.

Just going to go ahead and quote OoMeskoO's original post because it's clear that blados is severely mentally impaired:

Before he jumps the gun, and tries to point all the blame in my direction, this needed to come out into the open.Sorry man.

Earlier this morning I opened this PM:

"Hey,

I got around to trying to install the alternator today. Unfortunately it doesn't fit my 99 yukon. I can get it in 2 bolts securing it, but it's not secure enough to drive around with. The mounting is completely different than the original. That said, I can't use this alternator which is a shame. I'll have to send it back to you and ask for a refund. Let me know how you want to do this. Thanks.

Jason"

I then replied with this:

Hey man.

Im sorry to hear your having troubles with the install. Although, it IS meant for that vehicle, because I have a 99 Tahoe and thats what it came from. Same engine, same everything. It only uses 2 mounting holes. That bracket is there only for support. Your probably going to have to have it professionally installed.

Let me know how you make out.

Thanks.

And now... This is what I get in reply:

I had my truck in the shop and asked them to replace the alternator while they were fixing some other issues. They told me the alternator wouldn't fit. I went up there myself to see because you specifically told me it would fit my vehicle. My mechanic would not install it because it is not properly supported. If one of those front bolts were to come loose it would cause a lot of damage. The back bracket is necessary for support. The alternator technically "fits" there but it's not safe. It's clear this alternator was not specifically made for this vechicle, but might "work" with modification. I don't want to turn this into a problem, but if you don't cooperate with me, I'll have to file a paypal claim, and I really don't want to go through the hassle. Thanks.

If need be, I will (hopefully) get Dom Iraggi himself to clarify that this IS the specific alternator for his application. It fit no problem whatsoever on my Tahoe, and his 1999 Yukon is the SAME truck. It does fit. Just because his "mechanic" says otherwise, I dont see how that becomes my problem.

All the while, it was paid and shipped out roughly a month ago. There should be no reason im getting threats for paypal claims. This sounds to me like a shortage of cash issue, and now he is trying to get me to pay for it.

The item has been paid for, the sale was made. It is now YOUR alternator to sell if you wish. Does anyone see me, selling the CORRECT alternator for HIS application, being in the wrong?

Im sorry man, but there is no reason for me to issue you a refund.

I am going to bed, and unfourtunatley will not be here to defend my side of the story, but I will check in the morning.

Thanks guys.

Just going to go ahead and quote OoMeskoO's original post because it's clear that blados is severely mentally impaired:
What does your post have anything to do with the fact he's rude as hell and a slow shipper? You people are dense.

i don't see how he was rude but we don't know if thats all of the pm's that went between yall. slow shipping a ***** but its understandable. It made it worst because you found out that it didn't fit your car, that's all.

it has happened to me alot lately

maybe I should start posting negative feedback
Slow shipping could warrant a negative feedback, sure. You add that with a " **** you attitude" and you'd be a fool not to post one up.

Slow shipping could warrant a negative feedback, sure. You add that with a " **** you attitude" and you'd be a fool not to post one up.
I think that Im too nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I think that Im too nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I'm not. I work in customer service and we treat people with respect. It's just a common courtesy. Regardless of fault, there is still respect.

BAHAHAHAHA
you are such a little b8tch, its hilarious!

Thanks for reminding me to never to business with you, i appreciate the honesty that you delivered today in the forums. You couldnt have looked any worse.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif

I'm not. I work in customer service and we treat people with respect. It's just a common courtesy. Regardless of fault, there is still respect.
You work in customer service? Pretty ironic considering you've been the customer from hell in this exchange.

Hmm, let's see:

Seller lists a product, describes it accurately.

You purchase a product, knowing exactly what it was.

One month later, it turns out you cannot figure out how to install your product, you throw a fit and threaten to file a claim if the seller doesn't refund your money.

Seller makes very reasonable thread, posts proof of all transactions and basically makes you look like a complete moron who does not deserve a refund.

You begin posting...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I met oomeskoo a few times at comps. Seems like a stand up guy. and him being rude? Hes from RI, they are all rude down there...lol.

Throw that thing on ebay and move on. Or go to a real mechanic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Blados

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Blados
Baltimore
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies