OoMesKoO - Rude as hell and a slow shipper

Blados
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Baltimore
If you buy anything from him, be prepared to wait at least a week for him to ship it. If you run into any problems with the product, anticipate a rude response and a "**** you, I have the money already" attitude. Just a heads up.

agreed. didnt say one thing until oomeska, who specified everything made a thread being nice in it and not really calling you out, just stating facts.

I had a bad experience so this is here. I'm permitted to post my experience. It took him over a week to ship and he was extremely rude. That's all I said.

BAHAHAHAHA

you are such a little b8tch, its hilarious!

Thanks for reminding me to never to business with you, i appreciate the honesty that you delivered today in the forums. You couldnt have looked any worse.

LOL, you all are a bunch or retards. In your minds it acceptable to be rude as hell to someone you sold something to? I kept my issue between myself and him, he decided to post it up here. Call me what you want. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

man you really should have just left it in the other thread.

aside from you both being pissed at eachother over something so small

this is just going to make people look down on you

If you buy anything from him, be prepared to wait at least a week for him to ship it. If you run into any problems with the product, anticipate a rude response and a "**** you, I have the money already" attitude. Just a heads up.
moron.jpg

Do you know how fast word gets around in this forum? I would say edit your post, but I went ahead and quoted it for you so don't worry.

man you really should have just left it in the other thread.aside from you both being pissed at eachother over something so small

this is just going to make people look down on you
Why should I leave my comments there? Fact: He's a slow, rude seller.

LOL, you all are a bunch or retards. In your minds it acceptable to be rude as hell to someone you sold something to? I kept my issue between myself and him, he decided to post it up here. Call me what you want. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
yeah, and as soon as he mentioned something, you acted like a little schoolgirl

you bought an alternator that doesnt fit your truck. that is your fault. You obviously didnt do enough research about your own vehicle.

however, i am not trying to be in oomeskoo's favor. He didnt really do anything wrong, but i dont know anything about shipping and whatnot. I just think you reacted just about the same as my 5 year old brother would.

and i agree with the others, you are definately making yoruself look like an idiot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Blados

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Blados
Baltimore
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies