Onyx monster subwoofers??????

How about this...Onyx speakers were exact copies od RE speakers.

Onyx didnt pay their bills and we had a LOT of useless parts with Onyx logos on them.

We had to rid ourselves of them.

We covered the logo up.

Onyx got mad and started a stink.

No speakers were "defective".

The only defect was the name. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

That monster speaker...

Here is a list of parts from the ground up-

XXX top plate

Concept CSP top plate

a big stack of magnets

CSP top plate

XXX top plate

18" basket

10" rubber gasket (nice spider spacer eh?)

Concept CSP spider

Cone

NO POLE PIECE

NO BACK PLATE

NO COIL

NO WORKIE

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
One can always count on David to fill in the voids.

wow!!! i'm all about old subs.. but this particular sub i never knew existed.. but i'm on my search for them now.. as soon as i get my hand on one i will post up pics of me celebratin with them... thanks for bringin up this issue!!!! what a f*#kin sub!!!

wow!!! i'm all about old subs.. but this particular sub i never knew existed.. but i'm on my search for them now.. as soon as i get my hand on one i will post up pics of me celebratin with them... thanks for bringin up this issue!!!! what a f*#kin sub!!!
they arent THAT amazing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/2X-RE-Audio-15-HC-Subs-1700-watts-RMS-EACH_W0QQitemZ320182442208QQihZ011QQcategoryZ18804QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Same thing, different brand...though they aren't worth 1k for the pair, but hey if you want "rare" go for it.

variouspic1003.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ABSOLUTEAUDIO

10+ year member
Life starts at 150db
ABSOLUTEAUDIO
new york
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date