One more "basic" question for the masses about battery posts.[emoji51]

Participant count
  • Participant list

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
Do most of you see it necessary to run an upgraded post connector for your car audio needs?

I don't see the immediate need, just running one 1/0 to the distribution block.... but I am inexperienced and want to do this right... doing it right means I obviously need to do a big three...

I'm still not seeing immediate need for speacialty post connector, but please enlighten me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do most of you see it necessary to run an upgraded post connector for your car audio needs?
I don't see the immediate need, just running one 1/0 to the distribution block.... but I am inexperienced and want to do this right... doing it right means I obviously need to do a big three...

I'm still not seeing immediate need for speacialty post connector, but please enlighten me.

What vehicle is this pertaining too?

if u have a bolt on terminal to mount wire to u good., i would put 3 power or ground wires on same bolt though.
Thanks for the replies I've gotten from you by the way, all you guys... there's no like button, but I appreciate you guys input on the various threads I've posted... I do understand that my questions are basic and a search will tell me plenty, but I'm over board on this stuff and the more info I get the better.

Thanks for the replies I've gotten from you by the way, all you guys... there's no like button, but I appreciate you guys input on the various threads I've posted... I do understand that my questions are basic and a search will tell me plenty, but I'm over board on this stuff and the more info I get the better.

no worries man, it only gets irritating when the advice given isnt followed. But clarifying questions and broadening of understanding wont ever get a actual mean response, some light trolling perhaps LOL and there is a like button btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

there is a like and thank button on bottom of each post

Ya, on bottom of people's posts, you will see likes, dislikes, and thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.