SOLD ONE LAST TIME..PIONEER FLIPOUT...ipod, touchscreen, dvd

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dtrickz
10+ year member

270 Customs
Alright here is my tv that came out of my show truck. Its been sitting in the closet for 8 months now and i need to get it out of here its a Pioneer avh5700. Dvd, mp3 ,cd , fully touchscreen. Its a great tv for the price. Also comes with the pioneer ipod adapter that lets you control your ipod all on the tv screen. $300 shipped takes it

truckandcutlass183.jpg

How many RCA outs on this? What's the voltage out on them? Does it have USB or other AUX inputs? IS this one with the notorious ribbon problem? If so has it been fixed?

PM me if you reply or I'll never find this thread again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.