One large battery or two smaller batteries?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Slobalt

CarAudio.com Elite
I was thinking about getting a group 31 but I have no idea where i could fit it, so what if I got two smaller ones? any down fall to do this?

I was thinking if I added the cca's from the two smaller ones it would be higher anyway but I'm not sure if thats how it works really.

I like to match batteries not mix

so that said either modify under the hood location to fit something decent size

or get 2 smaller the same size

is budget an issue or money is not the issue

I know with stinger their spp2250 is the same price as getting 2 spp1200

I would do 2 matching smaller 1 in front of each wheel well
My battery is already in the trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif so it would be the same price either way I go and I'm going with deka's

Have you upgraded the alternator? A battery on your power won't do ****.
No I have not but I know it's needed and I will be taking it easy on the charging system till then. Stock alt is 140 amp and I'm on a budget but I'm due for a new battery so that comes first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.