OMG you wouldn't believe it. Pyle Square 12's LOUD ported

i have no idea what the box is tuned to first vented ive built always went sealed before and just build to sound like i want. the outside dementions are 24 w 16 d 14 h with 1.75 port about 20" long. sounded good on first build so i left it. i saw the sub at a pawn shop and laughed alittle then looked at it and said what the hell its cheap and am glad i did everybody whos heard it is impressed and i have it hooked to a 300 watt visonic amp a buddy had in his shed dont want to spend any money on it right now not trying to enter comps just wanted some sound in my new car. i live around fayetteville

Last edited by a moderator:
sounded good enough i had a guy call and offer to trade me two 10" kicker cvrs in a truck box without my box helped him build one. took the kickers and sold them cheap and bought another pyle 100 bucks in my pocket and two happy people

Well, I am really late into this thread but... One of the loudest setups I have ever heard was two pairs of RF P1 8"s... had them in a 4th order bandpass, on like 200W each. the box was like $400, subs where like $50/ea...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

vehementSPL

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
vehementSPL
indianapolis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date