OMG you wouldn't believe it. Pyle Square 12's LOUD ported

The way i see it, if you have to be cheap on the sub, your probably using a cheap amp, wiring kit...etc as well. so spending a tad more for a "wet fart" of a better sub is probably a waste of money. You only get out what you put in and even a W6v2 or RE xxx sub is not going to do anything when your using a Boss amp and a Craig head unit. Actually, in this case, a Pyle type sub would probably have better output you can hear as it matches the power output better.

here is another loaded enclosure that can get pretty loud. but, meh, why bash it, its not like this is home theater where you spend hours listening to it. quick runs to school/work and back is hardly worth much effort imo.

SL210_212_Angle_copy.jpg

for an eye opener, go to google images and type "preloaded enclosure". wow, there is some wacked out designs out there.

I do know the Polk db212 is one that actually sounds pretty darn good, got good reviews and one of the louder loaded prefabs i've heard in a while.

dcyphere speaking of cheap stuff what do ya think of audioque personally i love my aq 1200d it gives me plenty of bang and i would say its just as strong as my sundown audio 1200 saz they make great subs too although i prefer the se 12 over the sdc2.5 but like the hdc 12 over the sx and prefer the sound of the se over all of them and to be honest when i put an md3d to 2 se 12s and the md3d to to sx 12s the sx s were only 1 decibel louder if that and the hdc were only half decibel louder than the sx 12s So AQ is a great budget brand in my eyes.

We all have opinions I guess..funny how if your in front of someone you can clear it up immediately but on here it is a back and forth game of guessing. Either way it's not that important. I think I'd rather learn a few things than argue back and forth..you agree?

dcyphere speaking of cheap stuff what do ya think of audioque personally i love my aq 1200d it gives me plenty of bang and i would say its just as strong as my sundown audio 1200 saz they make great subs too although i prefer the se 12 over the sdc2.5 but like the hdc 12 over the sx and prefer the sound of the se over all of them and to be honest when i put an md3d to 2 se 12s and the md3d to to sx 12s the sx s were only 1 decibel louder if that and the hdc were only half decibel louder than the sx 12s So AQ is a great budget brand in my eyes.
AQ isnt bad at all. friend had one of their amps for years. they probably over rate their power a bit, but few believe that SUndown does too, not much but a bit.

We all have opinions I guess..funny how if your in front of someone you can clear it up immediately but on here it is a back and forth game of guessing. Either way it's not that important. I think I'd rather learn a few things than argue back and forth..you agree?
agree, when it comes to audio, home or auto...every model of every brand can vary vastly based on the install factor. How its installed plays on everyones opinion of them. Plus we all have preferences in sound, some like heavy boomy bass, some don't.

Perfect example is when i first got my JL w3v3, i used a Q logic box and 300 watt RF amp and was not impressed at all. Much later i tested it out on my 500 watt MTX amp and an Atrend box and was WOW. so loud and so clear, i couldnt believe it.

Amazing what a slight change in an install can do.

I'd guess that 90% of people have an install that does not utilize maximum potential of their subs

hey everybody im a new member but been reading on here for awhile. I know this is an old post but id like to say i have a 10" square pyle in a vented box and it hits real hard and sound great. Not the first pyle sub ive had and always been impressed with them have a 15 that i bought 12 years ago and it still sounds good. im know they wont hold up to high priced subs but for someone who doesnt want to spend alot they are awesome just my .02

hey everybody im a new member but been reading on here for awhile. I know this is an old post but id like to say i have a 10" square pyle in a vented box and it hits real hard and sound great. Not the first pyle sub ive had and always been impressed with them have a 15 that i bought 12 years ago and it still sounds good. im know they wont hold up to high priced subs but for someone who doesnt want to spend alot they are awesome just my .02
box tuning? airspace? what sounds good is all subject to the listener, i'm fairly certain we'd find it sounds like shit to 99% of us.

where ya at in arkansas?

It all comes down to what the buyer likes really. Iv been on this forum for a long time and it's never been an sq user base. Most of

The members on here are mostly going for loud and most wouldn't know the first thing about a real sq install including me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

vehementSPL

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
vehementSPL
indianapolis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date