underground subwoofer companies?

Falcons
5,000+ posts

that **** i dont like
i am looking into the underground subwoofer companies that dont sell online, (you gotta call or email to get a sub) just to do something different. i am probably going to sell the sub i have now and buy an underground sub. i am looking to do around 1500 rms. i already know about dc, dad, t3, and sundown.

where in ny are you close to cause never heard of that town?

im between rochester and cuse 1 mile south of lake onterio.

was just thinking if you were close enough you could pick it up or pick a motor for the sub to be built from...

SPLAUDIO will fix you up, he does great work, and it doesnt get any more underground than hand built from old subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Be warned though, having custom subs built is an addiction much like car audio itself. Once you start you wont stop, Corey likes this, wallets do not.

just not the usual what people talk about. i dont want a sub like kicker, rockford, i have my memphis, but i recieved a 4 ohm instead of 2 ohm and now im trying to sell, jl, things like that. i am more interested in the subs that not many people know about yet or are just starting out. like how twistedchild420 has the DAD's, and tuffguy40 has the z-cons. subs like that where i saw for the first time and was like woah ive never heard of those before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.