OMG you wouldn't believe it. Pyle Square 12's LOUD ported

So wait, what you're essentially telling us is that you could easily have had L5s in a nice enclosure tuned in the 30s, and these Pyles in a fartbox and the pyles sounded just as loud?
Nope both were in junk prefab ported boxes. same box actually

Nope both were in junk prefab ported boxes. same box actually
Even better. So what you've just told us is that in shitty boxes tuned out the roof and most likely choking the Kickers to death, the pyles were similar. Did you actually just post that **** on here as being credible? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

What actually usuable information do you have here? The VC size and impedance, the magnet size and maybe some relevance of power handling
You answered your own question:D

I guess I don't buy into the whole Kicker marketing "lifestyle"

any sub in the right enclosure tuned correctly can sound amazing.

Actually I am sure the box was choking both subs. The only way to tell 100 percent is to do the proper boxes on each. I agree. Did I say the pyle was better? hmm I don't see that anywhere

Actually I am sure the box was choking both subs. The only way to tell 100 percent is to do the proper boxes on each. I agree. Did I say the pyle was better? hmm I don't see that anywhere
By using simple logic, if two things are functionally the same, but one costs over 3x less, that one is logically better. So yes, you did say that.

You must be on kickers nuts
I have never owned a kicker sub because I think they sound like absolute ****, and I'm about as SQ as they come. However, L5s get incredibly loud for the money and I always recommend them to people on a budget who just want loud and are afraid of online and/or boutique brands. I've made so many L5 boxes I could fill up a room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I have never owned a kicker sub because I think they sound like absolute ****, and I'm about as SQ as they come. However, L5s get incredibly loud for the money and I always recommend them to people on a budget who just want loud and are afraid of online and/or boutique brands. I've made so many L5 boxes I could fill up a room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
We just have different taste. For the money I recommend the Type R

I'm sorry man, I hope you realized I've just been breakin your balls the entire time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'm just bored. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If so that is cool. Thank god though because I was starting to wonder how somebody could be that ignorant lol ::wipes sweat off::
So just for the record as to why the OP is "ignorant"

Why is Kicker such a better speaker, that would justify paying 3x more for it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

vehementSPL

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
vehementSPL
indianapolis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date