OMG, i'm doing SQ!!!!

Its hard to have a vehicle that does well in SQ and SPL... so what?
The man is ready for the challenge...

The SPL part of it is not in this thread. Taking a bunch of "good sq" woofers and slapping them into a wall doesn't mean they will maintain SQ, or get loud. What will be used for SPL is just that, whatever will get LOUD. The subs can be turned *off* if need be, and a single 8 can be in there for SQ, which IMO would probably be a good idea, if the SPL setup wasn't up to par in SQ.
All this time I thought he wanted a setup that got loud and had SQ with the only degree of seperation between being the volume knob. Maybe he doesn't want to take the easy way out by just putting a flicker switch inline with a few sub amps? I'll wait and see what he has to say, rather than assuming that the first course of action for a loud SQ setup is using different equipment for each application.

The HVAC will get in the way on the passengers side.If you wanted to be really cool you would put them in the dash
I'll have to look and see what kind of clearance i have.

As for putting them in the dash, thats a no go because dash modifications can only go as far as mounting headunits/t.v. screens

thats all good though, cuz i build my system for me : ) not you.
You can build it for mother earth as far as I care //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I was just messin with tommy, which would have been kinda obvious if you quoted the whole post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.