Oldie rap songs, what was popular back then....

toyopl
10+ year member

I gotta get some of the good songs back, it was a long time ago when I used to keep large quantities of music but it's all gone and since I'm in middle of installin new car audio I'd love to get those songs back.

I remember 2pac, coolio, run d mc, ll cool j, dr dre.......there were so many, mostly 90's artists, and the music back then was just different, more enjoyable, less censored //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wanna refresh my memory of the 80's and 90's artists ?

dont forget about NWA, Snoop dogg, eazy e, dmx(kinda 90s i think), biggy smalls, ice cube, bone thugs n harmony, brotha lynch hung, fat pat, westside connection, and i know there i a lot more that i cant remember at this time. lol

edit: im from the west coast, so mostly are from west coast rappers, but i stay in texas, but still bump the artist mention ^

Beastie boys

Eazy-E

Eric B & Rakim

Queen latifah

Slick Rick

MC Lyte

Grandmaster flash

Big Daddy Kane

Will smith & Jazzy Jeff

DE LA SOUL

Del the funkee homosapien

Doug E Fresh

EPMD

Heavy D & The boys

Das efx

Ice-T

Kurtis Blow

MC Shan

Black sheep

Young MC

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.