old skool fosgate power 1501-bd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

Rf power 1501-bd also will include stinger adapters from 0g wire to a 4G input.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item is old but still in great shape. I need to clean it ukp from sitting up stairs for so long. Looks is give it a 7.5 and function is give it a 9/10 because sometimes when it powers on the light makes a noise for a few seconds.

Price:

210 shipped to u.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
IMAG0043-1.jpg
. http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o507/mtxfan/IMAG0049.jpg.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

I have more pictures I am just having trouble uploading from my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMAG0049.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Yes I do just figuring out how to use Photobucket mobile.
IMAG0047.jpg
IMAG0046-1.jpg
IMAG0045-1.jpg

No repairs ever been done. Only problem is the red light on the logo makes a small buzz sometimes when it powers on and sometimes it don't. Oh and it also is missing a speaker terminal screw and end caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...