~ SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS

~ MULTI MODE CAPABILITY

~ GAIN CONTROL

~ BUILT-IN ACTIVE DIVIDER

~ INPUT MODE SELECTION

Price: $45 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). "][/url]"][/url]

yes it works. its dust from me doing wood work on my amp rack i should of dust it off before taking pic was a lazy moment. NOT BEAT UP AT ALL
Post a pic after u blow it off and lets see mannnn

took little air to amp this morning "][/url]
looks nice. I guessing you will be shipping via USPS flat rate box? send me a message with a price shipped. I have no use for it but wouldn't mind owning it and I know it wont sell up here besides me....soooo lets work something out

looks nice. I guessing you will be shipping via USPS flat rate box? send me a message with a price shipped. I have no use for it but wouldn't mind owning it and I know it wont sell up here besides me....soooo lets work something out
Pm sent.hope there is a option to buy it back . I have another build coming up, and in the back of my mind I think I will need it .

Are you still interested michaellane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...