OLD SCHOOL SQ! IDQ 15 V1's

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
Item(s) for Sale:

title says it all. IDQ 15 V1's D4 coils

Description/Condition of Item(s):

cosmeticly, the subs are rough. being that these are like 15+ year old subs i would say they are in "good" cosmetic condition. gaskets are in need of some TLC, the stickers on the magnets are rough and semi-missing, and the cones have some dings in them. BUT, and its a big but, they perform flawlessly. both subs sound amazing and work with no issues. one of the subs' push terminal mount is a little bit loose, but its not enough to be of any real concern. coils all read 3.4-3.5 ohms(i beleive sub 1 reads 3.4 & 3.4 and sub 2 reads 3.4 & 3.5, but ill meter them in the pics i take)

Price:

im asking 220 for the pair + half shipping cost.

Shipping Information:

buyer's choice

Item Pictures:

i will be getting more pics tomorrow morning. the ones i just took didnt come out very well so im using one i took a few days ago as a "place-holder"

View attachment 26545091

Matt

Sorry if I missed it but any trades?
not really looking for anything right now. pretty happy with my substage amp and just ordered a 4ch. but shoot me a PM with what you have in mind.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.