OLD SCHOOL SQ! IDQ 15 V1's

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
Item(s) for Sale:

title says it all. IDQ 15 V1's D4 coils

Description/Condition of Item(s):

cosmeticly, the subs are rough. being that these are like 15+ year old subs i would say they are in "good" cosmetic condition. gaskets are in need of some TLC, the stickers on the magnets are rough and semi-missing, and the cones have some dings in them. BUT, and its a big but, they perform flawlessly. both subs sound amazing and work with no issues. one of the subs' push terminal mount is a little bit loose, but its not enough to be of any real concern. coils all read 3.4-3.5 ohms(i beleive sub 1 reads 3.4 & 3.4 and sub 2 reads 3.4 & 3.5, but ill meter them in the pics i take)

Price:

im asking 220 for the pair + half shipping cost.

Shipping Information:

buyer's choice

Item Pictures:

i will be getting more pics tomorrow morning. the ones i just took didnt come out very well so im using one i took a few days ago as a "place-holder"

View attachment 26545091

Matt

Keep in mind that, a lot of the time, you can't even find these subs with the stickers on them. And these subs DO sound amazing in person, regardless of whether you run them sealed, ported, or in IB. Do not mistake that just because these subs are considered "SQ" that they don't also have some solid output. Give these 1.5 cubes sealed and about 400-500W each and you'll be pretty surprised at what they can do.

A local buddy of mine runs the 10" IDQ in a small sealed box off about 200W each and they have no problem getting loud even on THAT power.

GLWS bud

Keep in mind that, a lot of the time, you can't even find these subs with the stickers on them. And these subs DO sound amazing in person, regardless of whether you run them sealed, ported, or in IB. Do not mistake that just because these subs are considered "SQ" that they don't also have some solid output. Give these 1.5 cubes sealed and about 400-500W each and you'll be pretty surprised at what they can do.
A local buddy of mine runs the 10" IDQ in a small sealed box off about 200W each and they have no problem getting loud even on THAT power.

GLWS bud
thanks neo. if i didnt have the MKii 15's on the way these would have a permanant home in my car. but id rather them be used than sit on a shelf.

Matt

trying to find a manual for the V1's and so far i cant. but sealed box volume is 1.25-2 cubes and ported is 1.75-2.5.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.