Old School Rockford Fosgate Punch 800a2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizatt32
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Old School Rockford Fosgate Punch 800a2

Item(s) Description/Condition: This amp is in EXCELLENT condition with some small scratches that don't show up in the picture on the top where the non painted aluminum is. It didn't have the warranty stickers on it when I got it so I decided to take a pic of the board to show there is absolutely no signs of any kind of repair and the board looks 100% perfect. Comes as pictured with all the allen wrench screws for the power, ground and speaker outputs. I don't have the end caps, sorry. It has a fully adjustable high pass and low pass crossover. I will be making a youtube video soon of it running and this amp is in 100% working order. I'm an honest person and I'm not here to screw anybody over. I sell on eBay under the same name as I have on here, which is mizatt32, and I have 100% feedback and I have sold a lot of car audio in the last 5+ years on eBay. If you feel more comfortable doing the transaction on eBay I will add $15 more dollars to cover my eBay fee's. You can message me in private if you want my phone number to discuss the amp and the transaction. Sorry, no trades. Here is a link to my eBay feedback:

eBay Feedback Profile for mizatt32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12hvulQSwfE

Price: $180 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: $180 Price includes shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...