• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: All 3 are basically mint, they have been under the shrouds since the day they were bought. Just took off the shrouds for pics etc. The stickers on top are peeling off a little but still look awesome. Id give them a 9-9.5 due to being used. The shrouds are also in great shape but have some scuffs and a little rust on 2 where the fan is loacted, see pics. This would be an awesome old school set up for anyone looking to do so. Im also posting a RF Audiophile 12" sub that was used in this set up in the sub section. As well as the 2 Audio Control units( EQL and 4XS in white). All 3 amps have the speaker harness and knobs.

Price: $100 shipped for each amp and $60 for each shroud. Will sell an amp with shroud for $150 shipped. I can do a package deal as well for $425 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

052-1_zps0fd5e066.jpg

055-1_zps6805260b.jpg

027-7_zps7eec5531.jpg

028-4_zps26543dfe.jpg

026-4_zpsf1918d77.jpg

062_zps2831ba92.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing an old school SQ set in my 84 Oldsmobile Delta 88 using a RF power 100 hd for a as of yet undetermined component set up front have a old RF Punch 12 cirrca 1990 will be needing an amp to run it Alpine 7909 CD deck coming from my cousin in Arizona sometime this summer. Looking for an old EQ of some kind should be a fun build. I will look though my stockpile of stuff and see if I have anything I want to trade I think one of those 75's would run that 12 nicely

Nice, sounds like a pretty sweet set up to me. I had a power 100 back in 95, nice little amps. This amp should definitely push it well. Im gonna be getting an old school RF PA-1 HD eq and system monitor if your interested, lmk

Last edited by a moderator:
nice and yes I would be interested might just go with all old school rf then would be fun just need to find a old school component set then

I'll be getting 2 sets of 6.5" old school punch comps when i get the PA-1 as well, i could sell you one i suppose haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...