Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Old School Orion Hcca 225

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically I'd give the amp a 7/8 out of 10. Functionally it is 100 Percent. The wiring harness inside and out is all new. Power wires are new and larger in size than the originals. The end plates of the amp are not original but don't look too terrible other than the color being off. They still serve their purpose. Cool little feature on this amp is the built in clipping indicators for each channel. Amp is one of the oldschool cheater amps and goes down to as low as .5 ohms per channel or 1 ohm bridged . Power ratings are as follows:

25 x 2 at 4 ohms

50 x 2 at 2 ohms

100 x 2 at 1 ohm

200 x 2 at .5 ohm

400 x 1 at 1 ohm bridged

all rms ratings and all under rated. This amp has a lot of balls for its size and would be perfectly happy running multiple mids/tweets or bridged at one ohm onto a lower powered sub.

Price:

105 Shipped in the lower 48 or trades considered. Please feel free to PM with any interest offers or questions

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. Most likely fedex or usps

Item Pictures:

1315635960.jpg

1315635962.jpg

1315635967.jpg

1315635966.jpg

1315635963.jpg

1315635971.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I paid about 500$ for mine when they just came out... was the first good amp I owned.. Man those amps drove some punishing impedence loads. Very tempted for nostalgia...What kind of stuff you looking for in trade?

Amps,subs,speaker wire,head units,crossover,eq . Always looking for something really. Could be part trade part cash or whatever. Hell even blown amps if you got something decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...