Old School Lariat 4x4 SQ Build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

RattleTrap is descent for the money, but does not hold up in the heat. Out here, my RattlesTrap has fell off my trunk lid. I guess for places that it cant fall off, its good. More pics!

RattleTrap is descent for the money, but does not hold up in the heat. Out here, my RattlesTrap has fell off my trunk lid. I guess for places that it cant fall off, its good. More pics!
I was gonna install my security system today but can't find wiring schematics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

It is a brand new Sherwood Security system...its a few years old....and it uses a complete diffrent wiring configuration than alarms do today....Im gonna pop the case and hope the circuit board is labled...if not I may just study the circuit board and try and figure out what all the wires do....

It is a brand new Sherwood Security system...its a few years old....and it uses a complete diffrent wiring configuration than alarms do today....Im gonna pop the case and hope the circuit board is labled...if not I may just study the circuit board and try and figure out what all the wires do....

In short words he is fuked

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

idk wtf happened there my computer lagged and a bunch of **** at the same time. I was meaning to say something else. I really cant wait to see this build thread though i love old 4x4 trucks

idk wtf happened there my computer lagged and a bunch of **** at the same time. I was meaning to say something else. I really cant wait to see this build thread though i love old 4x4 trucks
if i can't get the alarm figured out ill go a diffrent brand...most likely i'll have to...i have a viper bnib someplace with a cool little light up snake head decal i may use.....

Well I poped the case on the security system and the board isn't labled....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif It looks like I'll be looking for a new alarm system....for my big truck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.