• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: 4 ohm sub, one of the original Solobaric subs, back when they were round still haha. We all know what these were/are. Has some small marks etc on the cone, plays like new though.

Price: $80 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

041.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

Yeah, small sealed is what i remember these were known for. Haven't used ported yet though, im sure it has great output, thanks Spooney

Yeah, small sealed is what i remember these were known for. Haven't used ported yet though, im sure it has great output, thanks Spooney
Yes Kicker was very adamant about using only small sealed boxes. I picked one of these up last year very cheaply and just had to try it out ported. Thing sounded very sweet and had plenty of output. It was all about sealed boxes though when these were king. Still a great sounding driver

Good ta know. I remember back in the day every shop you went into they had a glass enclosure to show just how small it was inside. The good ole days

Any idea what the ported specs were for this? Considering trying to let go of my ID10d4 since it won't play as friendly with my Kenwood. Box specs I have are in my sig.

Any idea what the ported specs were for this? Considering trying to let go of my ID10d4 since it won't play as friendly with my Kenwood. Box specs I have are in my sig.
You wont find any published ported specs for this sub. Kicker strictly recommended small sealed for them. When I had one I gave it a whirl in a 1.4 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz and it sounded great and had solid output. Probably would still be running it had the surround not came unglued from the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...