old school kicker seperates.

Participant count
  • Participant list

rockmo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
have these old seperates model f-4. only have one tweet, going to dig at work tomorrow and see if the other is on the shelf somewhere. are these worth anything? was told a full set of working could fetch some decent cash from some people. View attachment 26554820View attachment 26554821
2f7006110b26597e42588415a287ba70.jpg
30e9929a9ab67b13c68faf49508bd54f.jpg

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

In excellent condition they may be worth some DECENT CASH,as in BNIB,not scared up scratched up,rust pits,or dusted all up from sitting in a garage/storage unit collecting moisture from humidity/over the years.Id build a speaker box and use them in my garage stereo system..Sand them down and hit them with some fresh paint

thanks for the info. they still sound great even tho they got a bit of wear and have sat on the shelf for a few. lol

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.