Old school kicker amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello/

I saw a ZR/1000 on E/Bay just the other night.It had a *Buy It Now* on it.It has the End Caps & Amp Badge.I'll go and see if I can find the Item Number...

I'll be back,shortly.

Regards/

Raymond

Hello/

Ok...I found it,Phewwww,lol.The E/Bay Seller is:thesoundshop1

Item #:400023319247.The *ZR/1000* Is Brand New.

This is the the part I feel is alot.The *Buy It Now* is:$799.99 w/Free S&H.

If I didn't have plans for the two I have,I'd sell you one of them.

Is there any other ZR/ZX Amps you're looking for,or is the ZR/1000 the only one?

It's ashame he's asking that much $$ for it/:( .I'll keep an eye for one,and LYK if I see something nice/;).Take Care.

Regards/

Raymond

Morning/

Yes...I hope he can find one too/;).Every once in awhile,there's a Seller on E/Bay:

irbysales that's selling off ZR/1000's from Alma Gates' Bronco.

They're the Black Heatsink Tops,and they really don't go for a whole lot of $$ in the Bids.As said before...I'll keep an eye for him on that.Maybe a ZR/600 or an XS/100.../:D

Don't know how many he has left,though.I have approximately 9/N.O.S. and Used Old School Kicker ZR & ZX Amps.In that bunch,is a ZR/1000 that needs repair,thanks to me/:( !!.And they are still are repairable.Take Care.

Regards/

Raymond

what about a DX350?
Too little. I have a 4ohm final load and need about 400-500 watts. I think that amp makes 350W into a 2ohm load, correct?

2 zr360's or zr600's or one of each would be ideal. maybe I just should have mentioned that in the beginning? LOL

Thanks for the offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.