SOLD Old School Kicker Amps - ZR360, ZR240, ZR120

fischman
10+ year member

Iowa
Hello all,

I have decided to go a new direction with my new vehicle. I've had these for sale over at diymobileaudio.com for awhile. However I really need to sell these so I can begin moving forward on my new project. These are 3 old school, awesome Kicker amplifiers from back in the day when they made some great Sound Quality products. These are all very underated and can push a ton of power. All are in excellent operating condition. Aesthetically they are between 7/8 of 10. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I have 1 feedback on diymobileaudio.com and if you accept ebay feedback, by screen name is black2469.

Pricing:

ZR120 - $100 shipped CONUS

ZR240 - $125 Shipped CONUS

ZR360 - $150 Shipped CONUS

Payment via PayPal.

I would also accept a trade for Kenwood KAC X4R and X1R

Josh F.

Edit: Well apparently I can't post links/pics at this time. Please PM me for pics if wanted. Once my post count gets high enough, I will update with photos.

Josh F.

Edit2: Pictures added in below posts.

Thanks, ya these amps are all beasts. The 360 was tested back in the day at over 760watts bridged to 2ohms. Pretty nice for a 90x2 @ 4ohm rated amp.

Josh F

Hello Josh/

Your $350.00 for all 3/Kickers is a good price/:D.Good Luck in your Sale.

I'm an *Old Skool Kicker Man* myself.I love those amps.

^^^Flip It To The Top^^^ for some of the Best amps in the Day and IMOPO Today too.

Regardsd/

Raymond

Thanks man!!! I agree, these amps are great. Unfortunately, I have to sell, got a new vehicle and the wife wants to keep the trunk clear(mostly) of car audio this time around. I can do anything I want as long as it is stealth/out of the way. Unfortunately these amps take up a bit of real estate, and I can't afford that in my next install.

Someone wants these, I know it... Don't make me ebay them to someone who won't appreciate them...

Josh F.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.