SOLD Thanksgiving Sale two JL items FS

KyleBechtold
5,000+ posts

Quit reading this
first is a 12w0 in the h/o sealed box.. 75+shipping

JL 10w6v2- 175 + shipping...

Ya I know theres no pics.. The camera is down.. Im actually in the market for one if someone wants to trade..

these are OBO the w6 is in MINT condition!!

the w0 is in Great condition.. the cheap factory surround ripped.. i replaced it with the proper kit.. it cost me 20 alone.. this is the loudest 125 watt sub out there.. I was very surprised..

Warning HORRIBLE PHONE PICS!!

like i said the camera is down.. these are just to show i have them.. the w6 is in a shitty prefab box.. I got bored with it.. ported it.. and then wanted it sealed again lol.. very indecisive.. the box doesn't come with it.. unless for some odd reason you want it.. if so its free but you must pay shipping..

pic101508_5.jpg

12w0 in jl box.. not much to say lol.. you will be VERY surprised with this! this is more for people who listen to Country techno rock.. its very fast.. and has enough oomph that you will feel the bass still.. not TOO much.. but enough..

pic101508_2.jpg

also have a 5 farad cap Power acoustik

pic101508_1.jpg

4 ohm.. and holy mother of god.. how much cash you looking for lol... wasn't really expecting an 18 offered..

Depending on how much cash you want i might take it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.