Okay help me out bros

Anybody think 2 RE XXX would hit harder than 2 w7's??

Dude. 1 would hit harder in a ported box, guaranteed you can get louder for under 1 grand even if you bought EVERYTHING new.

No, forget the XXX's. I think an AQ2200, 200A or more alt, upgraded under-hood battery, OFC wiring, NASTY08IMPALA's DD's, and a box from Double 07 would do him pretty well. The DD's might not be the perfect fit for that power, but they're cheap, they'll do well, and he could always step up the power later if he wanted without buying new subs.

Although I still like the idea of an AQ3500D.1. If that chick is picking her dicks based on the amount of bass in the car, make it so she's afraid to sit in it.

And dude, don't stick with that chick. Smash until she gets needy. Don't stick around for a relationship with that one.

No, forget the XXX's. I think an AQ2200, 200A or more alt, upgraded under-hood battery, OFC wiring, NASTY08IMPALA's DD's, and a box from Double 07 would do him pretty well. The DD's might not be the perfect fit for that power, but they're cheap, they'll do well, and he could always step up the power later if he wanted without buying new subs.
Although I still like the idea of an AQ3500D.1. If that chick is picking her dicks based on the amount of bass in the car, make it so she's afraid to sit in it.

And dude, don't stick with that chick. Smash until she gets needy. Don't stick around for a relationship with that one.
Raw dog and bail.

a couple of JL W7's can get **** loud...The info you provide is too vague to just say, oh, grab this and this and you are done. This other dude, what amp is he running? Box type? solid electrical? what type of set-up? car? truck? van? trunk? backseat?

$2k aint much if you want to be **** loud out of the trunk, with anything over 2,000 watts.

a couple of JL W7's can get **** loud...The info you provide is too vague to just say, oh, grab this and this and you are done. This other dude, what amp is he running? Box type? solid electrical? what type of set-up? car? truck? van? trunk? backseat?$2k aint much if you want to be **** loud out of the trunk, with anything over 2,000 watts.
I spent under $1,100 for 2 12's on a 2k amp. Hitting 146.6 deebees in a 95 buick...trunk build. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Fi's would do some godly justice... as well as DC audio. Try some of their XL series..Some low *** hitting subs there. I wish there was a girl around here that loved bass. I'm jealous dude. Competing for some loving...god that's ******* awesome. But like someone before me said...best find a brand and get that **** assembled...else that other dude might already make a move...but please tell me you already know her that well...I'd hate to see someone get ditched for "just a feeling"

I spent under $1,100 for 2 12's on a 2k amp. Hitting 146.6 deebees in a 95 buick...trunk build. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Fi's would do some godly justice... as well as DC audio. Try some of their XL series..Some low *** hitting subs there. I wish there was a girl around here that loved bass. I'm jealous dude. Competing for some loving...god that's ******* awesome. But like someone before me said...best find a brand and get that **** assembled...else that other dude might already make a move...but please tell me you already know her that well...I'd hate to see someone get ditched for "just a feeling"
I hear ya, and yes, it can be done. I was referring to the AQ3500 mentioned and the electrical to back it right...you are looking at $1000+ for a couple or three good AGM's, a good HO alty and beefy wiring everywhere just to be able to use the 3500 effectively......for some 'tang?? LOL

Like I said, the info is too vague to suggest what op might do to beat the competition, especially if he wants to be considerably louder. We do not know what the other guy's JL set up will do.

I hear ya, and yes, it can be done. I was referring to the AQ3500 mentioned and the electrical to back it right...you are looking at $1000+ for a couple or three good AGM's, a good HO alty and beefy wiring everywhere just to be able to use the 3500 effectively......for some 'tang?? LOL
Like I said, the info is too vague to suggest what op might do to beat the competition, especially if he wants to be considerably louder. We do not know what the other guy's JL set up will do.
True his stuff could be bangin it might have been put together by someone who knows what they are doing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.