ok same subs but different. problems?????

I went to a car show last summer, I haf a folding chair and put it in the back had it leaning up against the box, left the show with a group of friends on our way to a local hang out spot. The whole ride I had the volume down like I normally do when I put the chair in the back, all of a sudden got the urge to crank it as we all were pulling up together and thats when it happened. I was drinking thats why the original post said alcohol involved, it didnt take very long a matter of about 2 or 3 minutes before I realized what I was hearing wasnt just bass. It finally clicked as I was parking, immediately turned the music off, went to the back opened the hatch and there it was, a tear about an inch. All I could do was just shake my head and start using some 4 letter words.

After all this time it just split longer now about 3 inches. I will see if I can upload some pics from my phone.

Ok I got som better pics of it but you have 2 check my profile gallery don't know how to put them in this post. Also what kinda glue could I possibly use 2 fix? Rubber cement gorilla glue what?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.