Oh Crap...

enzowho
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Oregon
On Saturday I moved into my house down at college. I opened my trunk up to pull out some stuff and what not. Normally I look around to make sure nobody is around, but apparently I missed some people.

Anyways, when I came back there were a couple of mexicans standing around my car. One of them was like, dude we saw your sub and want to hear it. I was like, well its not very nice, its just a crappy Walmart sub. They kept insisting they wanted to see it and what not.

Eventually, they left cause I wouldn't show them anything, but now I am really afraid now. I mean all somebody has to do is look into my car and see my Eclipse deck...and its all over. Anybody got any good suggestions for the next couple of weeks? I don't have a garage...thanks guys! I don't want to become another victum.

Remove it all for a few weeks if you really want to keep it. Then if they come back and see nothing, maybe they'll move on. Just a thought though. If you still want sound in there but make it appear as it's gone, take your deck home every night. That way, it looks like someone got to you before they did:D .

On Saturday I moved into my house down at college. I opened my trunk up to pull out some stuff and what not. Normally I look around to make sure nobody is around, but apparently I missed some people. Anyways, when I came back there were a couple of mexicans standing around my car. One of them was like, dude we saw your sub and want to hear it. I was like, well its not very nice, its just a crappy Walmart sub. They kept insisting they wanted to see it and what not.

Eventually, they left cause I wouldn't show them anything, but now I am really afraid now. I mean all somebody has to do is look into my car and see my Eclipse deck...and its all over. Anybody got any good suggestions for the next couple of weeks? I don't have a garage...thanks guys! I don't want to become another victum.
Doesn't the faceplate come off??

take your good stuff out and put a walmart sub in there, then when they want you to show it off just show it. you gotta have an old deck laying around somewhere you can put in.

security screws, remove your faceplate every time you get out of the car. Bolt everything down, take some pictures for insureence just in case. Just anything that would make it harder to steal so in the case they do break into your car it will take to long and they will give up.

omg.... be very careful.. and why mexicans!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif We dotn have that bad of rep do we? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i mean no offance when i say this.

but i have noticed. while working etc. mexican people tend to stick their noses in everything. they wana see what im working on/in. or stick their face on my car/bosses, etc, window to see inside, (while im watching them)

but its just what i have seen quite a bit,

i also live not far from the boarder.

mexican>white trash all day long //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Most mexicans are honest and work hard for what they have....VERY HARD.

OP...deal with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. **** happens, if you're gonna start getting all worried maybe you shouldnt have a system.

We all know we can wake up one day and see the trunked popped or a window smashed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

Shouldnt have turned all your settings wayyy down and then let em hear it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

get the serial numbers of all your stuff

and lots and lots of pics. also, why not try and become friends with these "mexicans" ... that way lets say they do steal, at least you know who they are.

get the serial numbers of all your stuffand lots and lots of pics. also, why not try and become friends with these "mexicans" ... that way lets say they do steal, at least you know who they are.
Yeah gotta watch out for those """"mexicans"""" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

j/k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.